Posted by Mohammed AlKaibni on May 12, 2012 4:34 am

Steps to register on CPRverify

See attached file.

1- Enter the below website

www.cprverify.org

2- Sign up as you are new to CPRverify

3- Use your E-mail to create your password

4- After signing up, you will receive an email to confirm your account

5- After confirming you account use your E-mail and password to open your CPRverify Home page

6- Enter your code number then press add course as below

7- After you attend and pass the registered course the instructors will confirm your attendance by using your code ( Write your CPRverify code on your manual & bring it with you the same day of the course )

8- In your home page press on my course & fill the course feedback then go to certificate lookup to see your certificate

Attached Files

Re: CPR Verify

Posted by Rick Williams on Jun 5, 2012 6:36 pm

I do not understand what this is.  Is this replacing the ECC connector?

Posted by Mohammed AlKaibni on Jun 9, 2012 4:34 am

its a certification system, so you will be able to issue E.certificate.
see attached file,
Attached Files

Posted by Rick Williams on Jun 9, 2012 6:16 am

Thanks Mohammed.  I went to the link but it seems to only want to verify those that used onlineaha.org or something by putting in their code off the certifictate.  Are  you saying that as a BLS instructor I can use cprverigy to  cert folks online instead of onlineaha.org?  How does this work for instructors I guess I'm asking.  Does it do more then verify existing certs or can it actualy produce them like you say because I'm not seeing it.

Thanks again

Posted by Mohammed AlKaibni on Jun 10, 2012 3:22 am

Dear Rick,smiley

I would like to draw your attention that there is two types of account on the CPR Verify one for the provider & one for the instructor.
provider account created by the student as per the instruction i mentioned before.
instructor account has to be created  by your TCC.frown
what the advantages of the CPR verify ? it will act as tracking system.
it will help the student to have CPR certificates in his or her account. in case he lose the AHA card & he needs the certificate for resoan or another he will be able to print out the certificate from the account.
it is also a nice feature for the instructor for statistic purpose.yes

Regards,
Mohammed K.

Posted by Lynda York on Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi Rick,

I believe that CPR verify is a service only being used in specific overseas countries (outside of the USA) at this time. The information I received is that it is not for use in the USA. I would suggest that you check with your training center coordinator before trying to use it.

I hope that helps!

Posted by Jonathan Jung on Mar 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi, Who do I talk to about the CPRVerify design...... It is horrible and not user friendly.

The first thing I noticed is if you are inputting student cert numbers and you get one wrong it comes back and says “certificate Number does not exist”.  You don’t tell me which one was not correct and there is no second chance to correct the number.  Then I have to reenter all students again.  Not very user friendly, especially if I just inputed 12 cert numbers.  It is beyond me why the code was written this way.  I thought this process was supposed to make things simpler.  I just trained 290 students over 4 month and thank God I didnt use CPRVerify.   Jonathan

Sort:

Login or Join

You must be logged in to participate in forum discussions. 

You are not currently logged in.

Don't already have an account on My.AmericanHeart.org?

Share with Colleagues:

Share with colleagues:

Files in This Discussion

Add Topic Tags