2015 AHA Guidelines Update For CPR And ECC
- High-Quality CPR: Chest compression rate and depth updates.
- Systems of Care: New in-hospital and out-of-hospital Chains of Survival.
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care: New targeted temperature management parameters and duration.
- 2015 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations
- 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Top Ten Things To Know (PDF)
- News Release - American Heart Association CPR Guidelines: quick action, more teamwork key to saving more lives
- CPR & First Aid
- CPR Statistics – Heart Disease and Stroke Statistical Update
- Cardiac Arrest in Pregnancy – Jeejeebhoy
- Temperature Management After Cardiac Arrest – Donnino
Leave a Comment
Log in to post a comment.